maanantai 25. marraskuuta 2013

Assistent Manager Marichen








I will be doing my Internship in Namibia, starting on the 6th January 2014. I received my job description via email from my soon-to-be manager. They are indeed thrilled to welcome me onboard.
I am very excited as well. I went through the job description list, well I must admit that I will have lots to do, but I am ready for new challenges.!



FOH ( Respassa)
  •  Check ins
  •   Guests Hosting at meal times
  •   Supervision over the waitress write to Bar controls
  •  Serves
  • WOW experiences of the guests Answering of telephones
  •   Admin
  •   Helping with orders
  • ·         Weekly banking and Petty cash.
  •  Morning minutes send out
  •  Booking out in the morning time for the housekeepers
  •   Checking arrival, departures and special welcoming cards
  •  Make sure of bed night stories are put in on a daily basis
  •  Make sure evaluation sheets are put in and return to the office
  •  Updating the housekeeping admin on Mondays
  •  Accepting orders on Thursday as the truck comes
  •    improve and develop guest experiences in Camp
Kitchen ( Keittiossa)
  •   Pre breakfast, lunch and dinner checks
  • Helping to prepare food in the kitchen
  •   Offloading of the food truck
  •  Ensure guest lunch packs are packed and delivered
  •  Discuss the dinner menu at tea time
  •   Controls and issuing the food /drinks
  •   Handling food/service  complaints with chefs/waiters

Housekeeping ( siivous)
  •   Checking rooms
  •  Room orientation
  •   Updating the board on a daily basis
  •  Daily sheet print out
  •   Housekeeping hygiene
  •   Check in and check outs
  •  Laundry neat and tidiness
  •   Reports any faulty maintenance issues to maintenance manager
  •  Rooming list/Portal
  •   Morning minutes send out
  •   Booking out in the morning time for the housekeepers
  •  Checking arrival, departures and special welcoming cards
  •   Make sure of bed night stories are put in on a daily basis
  •   Make sure evaluation sheets are put in and return to the office
  • Updating the housekeeping admin on Mondays
  •  Accepting orders on Thursday as the truck comes
  
Guiding ( Opas)
  • Joining drives to see the environment and learn from it
  •   Safety with regards to guests and staff
  • Vehicle checklist
  •   Cultural and environmental influenece
  •  Job cards
  •   Drive and walking stats
  •  improve and develop guest experiences in Camp
Environment ( huolto)
  •  Take care of the environment
  •  Check oil spots
  •  Environmental awareness















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti