lauantai 7. syyskuuta 2013

Sharing is Caring........

Every single minute I spend with my friends and family; is the minute well spend.! I had a very good weekend indeed, full of laughter, love, and pure FUN.

European life is a busy life, people living in Europe are busy all the times. I have noticed that we have also adapted the busy European lifestyle, that we easily forget about our friends. I came up with the idea, that we the Africans living in Hyvinkää can get together atleast once a month.
In Africa, we are sitting around the fire telling stories, but in Hyvinkää we are sitting around the table telling our worries, obsticles, victories etc. Living in a foreign country is very challenging, each and everyone of us has it's own challenges, difficulties that's why I came up with the idea. We are meeting on monthly basis, we are updating each other about the latest happenings in our lives. If need be, we also help each other with official papers from Kela, also with the schoolwork..

                                               My Favorite: Mutakakku.


Last year Femmi & I established Hyvinkää Olohuone. We get the contract with Nuorisotalo Silta to use their facilities. We operated on saturdays from 13h00-16h00. Main idea for Hyvinkää Olohuone was for intergration of  immigrants living in Hyvinkää and Finnish people regardless of the age. Finns and Immigrants to exchange cultures. We as foreigners has lots to learn about Finland, food, music, culture and so does the Finns about us. Sadly we had to quit the Olohuone due to lack of participation.

Elämä jatkuu as Finns are saying. We had extremely good summer, one of the warmest summer ever during my stay. We got enough vitamin D:-). We are looking forward for winter..what? wait a minute. looking forward for winter?:-)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti