End of first week..I survived!!
This is all new to me, writing a personal blog! Its online dairy. Well the week started on a good note. Quite enjoyed the week, I met lots of new people. All of them are very motivated, eager and passionate about travel & tourism, so is also my teacher. He is very active and helpful indeed.
He has introduced us a flexible way of knowing each other. We got like over 20 mins each to introduce ourselves to the class using the program called " Scoop it", using lots of personal pictures etc. It is the best introduction ever in my entire life. It gives you the opportunity to know the person you will be studying with, right from the beginning.
Mr Esko Hentila set out his expectations and told us about the content of the studies. One of it is doing a personal learning blog, which is like a online diarybook, hence we are the Travel & Tourism students we are expected to update our blog daily with the interesting stories concerning Travel & Tourism and also to upload pictures.
Mr. Hentila's expectations are straight forward. I also understand the structure of the studies and how it will be assessed. I do feel nervous about writing in Finnish language. I am afraid of making lots of writing mistakes. But I do know that I have to try to write in Finnish language, like the Finns are saying " Harjoitus tekee mestarin" and I also know that I will not succeed with my writing if I DON'T TRY. Overall I am with helpful people. Teacher and students are flexible and we have already started to help each other in the class. I am extremely happy and grateful that I am in the same class with them. I love the TEAM SPIRIT we have created right from the beginning. I couldn't ask for any better. I can gladly say in finnish " Olen hyvissä käsissa"
The week was packed with lots of information, We got a good overview of networking. Understanding the importance of networking in travel & tourism is quite important. Tourism is a growing industry all over the world, one of the leading. You never know where you will end up one day with your good networks. Talking about networking, we are going next week to Pudasjärvi on an educational tour. Thanks to Mr Hentila & his team for such an opportunity.
I think overall writing a blog is a good idea indeed, it will help me in many ways for example improving my writing skills, my way of thinking. Incase if I get scared to say anything in class or dont want to look stupid, I can easily run back to my blog:-)
My personal target is to be myself, try my BEST at all times.
Till next time..tataa..!

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti